Monday, May 23, 2011

Earworms

Hear a catchy song, maybe even one you can't stand (like by Justin Bieber), and it just replays over and over? Like an ipod stuck?
These are the ones in my head, or I wish were:

Nocturne in C-sharp Minor
I wish this was replaying in my head!! My dear friend played it at her senior piano recital.  It has a melancholy beginning, which transitions into a mysterious happiness, then returns to the sorrow. But, at the end, it concludes in joy.

A Little Fall of Rain
In choir this year, we sung a Les Miserables  medley; which led to general Les Mis obsession. My friends all mentioned this song: most love it, a few despise it.  I find it touching and beautiful...Caution: 'tis catchy.
Oh, and if you're allergic to Nick Jonas, you probably won't like it either.

Dark Waltz
This one's seriously stuck. Can't... make... it...stop!
The Prayer
Love this one; it's in the musical Camelot. I wish I could remember all the lyrics...

1 comment:

  1. Dark Waltz is amazing. And I'm allergic to Nick Jonas, unfortunately. :P

    ReplyDelete