Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Contemplating his Namesake...



Marbles dear here staring at his namesakes…
 Marbles: Why did you name me after a small round object??
So yes, Marbles is my dear kitty.
 Marbles: Round?!
We’ve had him since he was born.  Actually, we even saw him and his siblings born.
Marbles: Round… Is that a comment on my weight? X(
He was the last one; the little baby.  (He kinda looked like a skunk.)
Marbles: What???
Anyways, he’s not so teeny anymore.
Marbles: Aspersions! Casting aspersions on my weight!?

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog - it's wonderful! I love your post titles - they're very creative! Can't wait for more posts!

    In Christ,
    Queen Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm just figuring all of it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Anna, Abbey's friend. I LOVE you artwork it is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete